2012 Adventures in Baking...

This blog is something I've wanted to do for awhile now. I have to admit, I've been inspired by such stunning sites as Bakerella , Smitten Kitchen & Bakingdom where the authors have created such incredible recipes and taken equally as amazing photos.

I have absolutely no training in the culinary arts. None at all. I have a degree in fine arts, which is probably why I enjoy baking delightful little things so much. I always seem to gravitate towards the recipes that are the most complicated or look the prettiest when finished. Of course they have to taste delicious as well, but being captivated aesthetically by these little works of art is what draws people in and makes them want to indulge. That's the point of this blog. To post images (and instructions, when possible), about what was made and how it was constructed including any tips and tricks I've learned along the way (always giving credit where credit is due!). This is more of an adventure for me then it is anything else and I'm sure it'll improve as I move along so please bear with me. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment