Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Donut Muffins


I haven't posted in quite some time, but that doesn't mean I haven't been cooking! Here's some things to catch you up...during the hurricane life without power was getting pretty dull. Lucky for us we had a generator and were able to crank up about half the house...so I started baking. These muffins I've had pinned for quite some time, and these photos were from the second time I made them. The recipe is from Sweet Pea's Kitchen called Brown Sugar Pecan Pear Muffins

However, I swapped out pears for apples because I had them on hand, and also omitted the pecans. I also glazed these muffins from another one of Christina's recipes found here: Glazed Donut Muffins


These muffins are so easy to make, although I was really surprised at how THICK the batter was. It's REALLY thick, so be forewarned...they'll still cook up fine! I thought at first I had forgotten an ingredient, but nope. all was well.


Once cooled, Dip them in the glaze mixture and let it set...Super delicious muffins!



No comments:

Post a Comment